Why Brides Choose The Mantilla Company
• QUALITY- Our lace veils are finely crafted in Spain from heirloom quality materials.
• BRIDE'S CHOICE- You select the length, blusher style and lace; we make the veil.
• EASY RETURNS- If you don't love your veil, return it within seven days.
Reviews from happy brides
- These are worth the price; not only they have a beautiful selection and lots of options but the quality of the mantillas a d the service and communication are wonderful. I totally recommend!
- I wanted a mantilla that would become a family heirloom to be used by our family in weddings for year to come and the Mantilla Company exceeded all my expectations. The mantilla is exquisite and their service was excellent. I placed the order on line and the mantilla arrived right on time. I would highly recommend the Mantilla Company.
- The veil I purchased came out nicer than I could have imagined. The lace itself it beautifully intricate. Speaking with Mantilla Company was also incredibly timely responses, I always knew where in the process my veil was. It was also easy to get samples to compare against my dress (I would highly recommend ordering the samples first!!). I cannot recommend this company enough!
- Gloria created a custom veil for me and it was just amazing! I would absolutely trust her with any vision you have. She delivers a high-quality product on time and packaged in the most special way. There is 0 need to pay for similar veils priced at $3,000 plus when you have Gloria. Thank you so much!
- My husband is from Spain so I wanted an heirloom-quality veil I could wear to honor his heritage and to one day pass down. Gloria's recommendation and eye for detail were spot on and she was able to get me the veil even on a tight deadline. Highly recommend!
See and feel the quality of our veils before you buy. Our lace swatches are only $5.99. Sample cost is credited towards veil order.
It's amazing what your wedding can look like when nature is your background. Real Bride Emily and Matt's wedding was on a beautiful blue-sky day at Granby Ranch in Colorado. Emily and her friends got ready in...
Pearl-inspired weddings and pearl details have been a big hit this year. What's great about having a pearl-themed wedding is...
There are many amazing ways to honor the latin culture during a wedding ceremony. Incorporating the tradition of a mantilla ceremony...
Take the guesswork out of finding the perfect lace veil.