If your question is not answered in our FAQ, we’d love to hear from you! Please contact us here.
1. What is a mantilla? Originating from the 19th century in Spain, a mantilla is a full lace or lace trim veil. Since traditional never goes out of style, you can be certain that you will always look classic and beautiful in your wedding portraits!
2. I want to wear a mantilla but am worried about ordering one online. If you are in the Cleveland, Ohio area, you can always come see us in person! Most of our customers shop with us online. Click here to see what our happy customers have to say about our mantillas! Additionally, we offer a return policy so you can see the quality and craftsmanship of our mantillas in person.
3. When should I order my mantilla? We recommend you order your mantilla at a time when you can try it on with your dress. This could be when you are trying on dresses, at a dress fitting or have already received your dress.
4. How long will it take for my mantilla to arrive? Our ready-to-ship mantillas are in stock and ship the next day. Shipping takes 3-4 days. If product is out of stock, it will be noted on the product page. Our made-to-order mantillas take 5-8 weeks. Once your veil is ready, you will receive notice along with a tracking number.
5. What colors do your mantillas come in? Most of our mantilla veils are available in the most popular veil color, ivory. Occasionally, we carry mantillas in diamond white, a soft white and true white too!
6. I don’t want a veil with stiff tulle. What tulle is used in your mantillas? Most of our mantillas are made with Spanish tulle which is comparable to the softness and stretch of silk tulle. Some of our veils are made with bridal illusion tulle which is also soft. Each mantilla will have a description of the tulle used on the product page.
7. I want a veil without a blusher, can I customize a ready-to-ship mantilla? Yes! We cannot change the length or color, but we are able to reposition the comb to your specification at no additional charge. For a custom length, please contact us.
8. Do I have to wear a blusher with my mantilla? All of our mantillas include a blusher but we can take the blusher out so the mantilla is one layer. If you choose to keep the blusher, it is up to you if you’d like to wear it over your face as you walk down the aisle or keep it pulled back throughout the entire ceremony.
9. What if I’m having a non-religious ceremony? Can I still wear a mantilla? Yes, absolutely! Although a mantilla is a popular choice for Catholic brides, they are worn all the time at non-religious ceremonies and outdoor weddings too!
10. My wedding has a vintage vibe, what kind of mantilla is right for me? We recently introduced our short mantilla veil collection! Our short veils come in a variety of lengths such as elbow and fingertip lengths, and are perfect for brides seeking a vintage feel!
As seen on: